IISO 20000 Certification Services
What is ISO 20000?
The need for an international standard for IT service management has been evident for many years. As information technology has evolved, and quality service has become a prime business differentiator, it was surely only a matter of time before such a standard evolved.
About the standard
The standard actually comprises two parts: ISO/IEC 20000-1 and ISO/IEC 20000-2. ISO 20000-1 is the 'Specification for Service Management, and it is this which is certifiable against. ISO 20000-2 is the ' Code of practice for Service Management', and describes best practices, and the requirements of Part 1. Together, these form a top-down framework to define the features of service management processes that are essential for the delivery of high quality services.
ISOQAR’s Certification Process for ISO 20000 standard.
- Planning and Implementing service management associated with business and customer information.
- Focus of IT Service Management.
- Requirements for a management system.
- Planning and implementing service management.
- Planning and implementing new/changed services.
- Service delivery processes and Relationship processes.
- Resolution processes and Control processes.
- Release process.
Benefits of the Audit and Certification Process
- Alignment of information technology services and business strategy.
- Creation of a formal framework for current service improvement projects.
- Provides a benchmark type comparison with best practices.
- Creates competitive advantage via the promotion of consistent and cost-effective services.
- By requiring ownership and responsibility at all levels, it creates a progressive ethos and culture.
- Supports 'interchanging' of service providers and staff by virtue of the creation of inter-enterprize operational processes.
- Reduction of risk and thus cost in terms of external service receipt.
- Through the creation of a standard consistent approach, aids major organizational changes and creates framework for both resource training and service management automation.
“To get a FREE quote please download this Questionaire - UKAS fill up and send us on email@example.com.”